Saturday, April 17, 2010

it's been like 20 years since i posted!

blah, things have been all sorts of crazy for me the last week or two.  lots of working, lots of social obligations, some emotional ups and downs... yeesh.  i have today off, and tomorrow is my first day of 7 days in a row of work (ugh). 

today i went to a flea market near my house, and i got some awesome vintage stuff. i wish i had brought more money with me, as there was this adorable 40s dress for like $10. it probably was way too small in the chest for me (i'm a bit... top heavy), but i figured maybe i could resell it on ebay and make a few bucks. i did, however, get this cute 50s sweater. i think it was definitely a man's sweater, as it fits a little weird in the shoulders and is a tiny bit big on me. i had originally bought it for the man, but he's tall and it was too small on him. i he suggested a black pencil skirt would look adorable with it (he's swell <3). 



anyway, here are some photos from my recent hair adventures.  don't mind the creepy face in the red dress. i was tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment