Tuesday, May 18, 2010

i haven't posted in a month. how did that happen!?

sorry it's been so long since i've posted.  it seems like ages! i've been crazy busy and so much has happened in the past month.  i've been spending lots of time with my handsome boyfriend, lots of time with my lovely friends and also dealt with a lot of bullshit.

here's a list of what's been going on:

  • my little brother is moving to north carolina.  while he lives about 4 hours away from me now (in southern rhode island), he will be moving like 16 hours away to raleigh, north carolina. it was a sudden decision based upon following a girl. i hope he does alright down there... my best friend is living in north carolina right now at fort bragg (her husband is a marine). perhaps a road trip is in my future?  
  • i cut my hair. i now have bangs for the first time like 5 years.  they're blunt and thick across my forehead.  
  • work has been insane.  we had a bunch of drama (as in, televised big time fbi homeland security type drama) happen last week and well... yeah. sucks.
  • i start grad school in just a few months! and that, i am very happy to start! 
  • i've been doing lots of dancing. lots. 
i guess i don't have much to post. because i'm at my boy's house right now, i can't post any photos. they're on my computer. but soon! i will post hair pics! hurray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment